Being the obsessive-compulsive freak that I am, I just have to make certain ground rules in blogging.
Hence, this list:
1. Each post will be named after a song or a movie. As an added bonus, anyone who could name the artist/actor of said song/movie wins a coffee date with Raft3r.
2. To protect the innocent, all persons - including exes, current flings, significant others, friends, family members, and foes - shall NOT be named and may only be referred to as him, her or it (as the case may be.) Death is the only exception.
3. Topics would range from personal matters to the most bizarre happenings in my life. Yes, I was once abducted by aliens.
4. Comic relief is a required element in writing.
5. I am allowed to stretch the truth.
Post script: The Deadbeat Club is my favorite B-52’s song. It was also the name of my column in a college journal. Old habits really die hard.