To say Musang is my favorite blogger friend would be an understatement.
Despite the fact that Raft3r and Musang have not met in person (yet), they appear to be kindred spirits.
Musang is (almost) like the female counterpart of Raft3r.
FYI: that is not a compliment.
I really don’t know what I’m doing here. Do you know what you’re doing here aside from putting up with Denoy’s rants, debts, diet problems, and hedonism? It’s incredible how much we put up with him really but it seems it can’t be helped. He’s one of my first blog friends in all my almost five years but I support him all the way in retiring The Deadbeat Club. Smite me, but the world may be better with a little less of Marian.
Yes, I said it. Go ahead, roll your eyes.
But every once in awhile, there are some things Denoy comes up that I approve of, such as:
1. Doing permanent stupid things because you’re temporarily upset is sometimes worth it.
2. Flirting goes a long way.
3. Gadgets and blu-rays help to fill the void that is your love life.
4. A relationship with your credit card still counts as a relationship.
5. Being a hedonist has its perks.
6. Getting broke over a good date or a vacation is worth it.
7. Age is just a number and relationship status are just letters mixed together.
8. All good things come to an end.
Whatever. I’m still not joining Twitter to follow you.
And Merry Christmas everybody!