Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Mighty Ducks

I was at the Mall of Asia a couple of nights ago. I was intending to purchase some DVDs when I happen to come across something really interesting.

I was passing by the ice skating rink when I saw a bunch of guys carrying hockey sticks. Raft3r decided to investigate further. Anything that involves a stick and some heavy hitting requires my utmost attention.

Sure enough I ended up watching some white folks battle it out on ice. I’m not quite familiar with hockey rules but it’s an easy sport to follow.

Most of the players were middle aged and on the heavy side. So the game was a bit slow though still entertaining.

When it ended, I wanted to form an all Pinoy hockey team. Cool, huh? First, I have to learn how to skate.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well isn't that an idea!

Raft3r said...

ar-dee-see, Wanna join? =>

Payperbiz said...

Wow! You can come up with a team for kids:) In five years, my Sonnet's going to be one of your players na:)

Anonymous said...

sige nga.. its been a long time since hindi ako nakakapag-ice skate..count me in kapag may team ka na.. i'll introduce you sa phil team..
-CM

Raft3r said...

sonnet's, Wow! All girls team ba. Tapos ako ang coach! Hehe

CM, Sige ba! I'm really interested... See you tom sa airport!

abie said...

cge dude, sabay kayo mag enroll ng ice skating lessons ni bela sa MOA...

Anonymous said...

aha! hinanap mo ako sa airport noh?! hehe.. wala ako dun!!
ice skate tayo minsan..naghahanap talaga ako ng kasama..matagal na akong di nakaka-tapak ng rink..
-CM

Raft3r said...

abie, Parang nakakahiya naman yata ito. Kasabay kong magpaturo yun inaanak kong bata. Hehe. Game pa din ako!!!

CM, Oo. Wala ka nga sa airport kanina. Sayang libre pa naman KFC namin don. Hehe

Anonymous said...

pretty good idea huh.. trip q dn mgice skate.. wala lang aq kasama at ndi aq marunong.. hahaha..

Princess Vien said...

sama aq mg.Ice skate kahit ndi ako marunong.. hehehe

Raft3r said...

anonymous, Sama ka samin! Pero kailangan mo na magpakilala. Hehe

princess vien, Sabay-sabay tayo ni Bela. Astig yan!