Lucio Tan’s 8 Secrets To A Happy Life
Philippine Daily Inquirer
First Posted 01:11:00 07/08/2008
1. Work hard to achieve your dreams.
2. Take every opportunity, masama o mabuti (good or bad), as an opportunity to learn and grow.
3. Lead a simple life. Do not live beyond your means.
4. Do away with the very bad Filipino attitude of living on credit, or spending today, earning money tomorrow.
5. Be matipid (frugal); teach the kids the value of saving money and using money wisely.
6. Make sure to pay your debts.
7. Don’t betray other people’s trust.
8. Take care of your parents, your other elders.
I have never been a big fan of Lucio Tan. But his Inquirer article was brilliant. The fact it was a quick read was an added bonus for Raft3r.
Guess I have a lot of things in common with the tax evader.