Nagmumurang kamatis (acting too young for one's age).
This is probably the best way to describe this romantic comedy flick.
But I to have to give credit where credit is due.
The on-screen chemistry between Atty. Pulpol/Umboy (Aga Muhlach) and Mandu Berns (Regine Velasquez-Alcasid) is undeniable. They are, after all, the Tom Hanks-Meg Ryan of Philippine Cinema (so I've heard).
Raft3r has the following realizations after watching the movie:
1) John Lapus, the gay sidekick, has all the good lines;
2) Wife is different from wipe;
3) Eugene Domingo is ALWAYS a scene stealer;
4) Failure is never an option; and
5) Lawyers and fixers are almost one and the same animal. Both are equally dubious and conniving.