Monday, February 11, 2008

Manic Monday

This is my 7th year working and I must admit I’m dead tired.

I am tired of doing the same things over and over again.

I am tired of smiling at familiar faces I meet in the hallways every single day.

I am tired of coming to work early in the morning and coming home late in the evening.

I am tired of answering the same frigging questions asked by clients 240 days in a year.

I am tired of doing same ole report for my boss all the time.

Going to work now is just a routine.

It almost feels like clockwork.

But the funny thing is given another day, I would gladly do it all over again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My own career path has taken me too many places in too short a time. Sometimes, I crave a certain amount of stability, the kind your career path has given you. But like you, I wouldn't have it any other way. We learn from our experiences, and these make us stronger.

I've learned this path month that hindsight is a wonderful thing, and that God really does have a great plan for us. Where I'm going to be in March - my dream job, guaranteed - wouldn't be where I'm going were it not for where I'd come from and what I'd learned these past nine years.

Raft3r said...

ganns, Congratulations on your dream job! Bilib nga ko sayo, e. Maganda diskarte mo sa buhay. =)

Anonymous said...

Amen to everything you said, yummy friend. Seeing you everyday, among many perks and irritants, makes my wretched office life bearable. Naks 'no?

Raft3r said...

yummy friend, Buti na lang at nandyan ka. Otherwise, matagal na akong nag-resign. Work is fun because of cool folks gaya mo. Thanks.