Raft3r took a leave of absence from work yesterday.
Instead of staying in bed (like usual), I decided to do some chores.
I know. It's a miracle.
Consider the following:
• went to the bank and had my ATM card replaced;
• brisk walked to burn some calories (at least, I’m trying);
• dropped off laptop at the shop for a check up;
• had a haircut (a lot of fans would be pleased);
• paid my bills;
• bought latest Marian Rivera CD for my nieces (don’t get me started);
• updated programs on my iPhone;
• read a few pages of Twilight; and
• had a blind date for dinner.
It’s been a while since Raft3r felt this productive. Really.
These days are few and far between.
Post script: This entry was intended for yesterday. Instead of blogging right after work, I went straight to bed.