Top 10 things Raft3r learned from the latest Chito Rono horror flick:
1) You'll get a doppelganger when you subject yourself to a healing;
2) Star Cinema's Special Effects Team needs extensive training;
3) What Ate Vi wears on the set sets the tone and motif of the scene;
4) Finding a logical connection between healing and evil spirits can be quite a stretch;
5) Robert Arevalo's character is the perfect representation of myself when I turn 75 years old;
6) Members of the police force are non-insurable;
7) Seth is the typical Pinoy mom - loud, over the top, and always in control.
8) Doppelgangers can be electrocuted;
9) Stay away from crows; and
10) Yes, Ate Vi knows how to Skype.