Sunday, March 30, 2008

I.D.

Gertrude, my online buddy, posted this on her blog. It’s called 20 Questions.

I decided to give it a shot.

What is your superpower?
- Raft3r has the innate ability to be indifferent.

Who are you most like in life?
- Jerry Maguire: Good at friendship, bad at intimacy.

Do people ever tell who you look like a celebrity?
- Politician Ralph Recto. I don’t see it. But I’ve been getting that comment a lot, especially during the past election. Methinks Ate Vi would react violently. I would, too. I’m way better looking. Nyahaha. Also local stars Jolo Revilla and a nameless Starstruck kid. Waaah! Raft3r is so common looking!

What are your views on weddings?
- I think it’s great. But it’s not for everyone.

What was the last book you read?
- Do men’s magazines count? Hehe. Seriously, it’s "Pwede Na! The Complete Pinoy Guide To Personal Finance."

Who is your hero?
- Mahatma Gandhi: Live simply that others may simply live.

What are the five songs that would be the soundtrack of your life?
- Free Fallin’ (Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers)
- The Promise (When In Rome)
- Why (Annie Lennox)
- I Get Lonely (Janet)
- I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For (U2)

Have you ever been burned?
- No.

What is your worst habit?
- I pick my nose while driving.

What is the best lesson your parents taught you?
- My best friend’s mom told him on his wedding night, “Son, don’t come too soon.” Words to live by, indeed. Would that count? She’s practically family.

What are the three things that hang on your walls?
- Movie poster of Jodie Foster’s Contact (Yes, I’m a geek.)
- An abstract painting from a local artist
- A vanity mirror (which I don’t even use)

Who do you think will actually win the US Presidency?
- Obama. It’s about time they elect an African American for the top post.

Is your bed made right now?
- Surprisingly, yes.

Where would you like to wake up in the morning if you could be anywhere?
- Batanes.

Do you do anything creative?
- I can hold my pee for 20 minutes and not feel a thing.

What would you like to be doing in five years if there were no limits to who you could be?
- Purchase a spanking new loft in Global City
- Have my own island in Palawan
- Become the 15th President of the Republic of the Philippines
- Eradicate poverty

Why Craiglist?
- I learned it from Gertrude. It also has a Philippine counterpart. The girls there are a bit freaky, though.

What is really the greatest thing about meeting someone new?
- There is always that thrill of meeting someone for the first time.

If you didn’t have work, would you?
- Travel more and play even harder.

What are you doing to make less of an impact on the Earth?
- I have a growing list of smoke belching vehicles that roam around the metro. I periodically send it to the concerned government agency.

There you have it. Now, it’s your turn. It would be a blast to read yours. Happy Sunday!

20 comments:

Wendy said...

Mas hawig mo si papa ralph. I find jolo panget. Di mo kamukha yun.

Raft3r said...

wendy, Nyahaha. Salamat. Btw, why don't you re-do this post? It will be a perfect "comeback" for you. ;>

Farah said...

just dropping by and checking out your site :)

Raft3r said...

farah, Thanks 4 the visit!

Payperbiz said...

he's name's Christian Esteban, that guy from Starstruck na kamukha mo hehe:) don't worry den, cutee naman yung bata

Raft3r said...

sonnet's, Showbiz ka talaga! Hehe. Pwede bang iba na lang kahawig ko? ;P

Anonymous said...

just visited your blog again. baka magtampo ka at di ko binibisita blog mo.herher.you been writing a lot, my friend. and your blog IS getting popular. and you DO look like ralph recto. heehee

Raft3r said...

maggie, Ang dalang mo na nga bumisita nang-aasar ka pa! Hehe. Thanks 4 dropping by.

Anonymous said...

"What are your views on weddings?
- I think it’s great. But it’s not for everyone."

kasama ka sa everyone?!

-CM

Anonymous said...

What are your views on weddings?
- I think it’s great. But it’s not for everyone.

Pait ng sagot sa tanong ha.

Raft3r said...

CM, Not sure kung kasama ako sa everyone na tinutukoy sa post. Hehe

r.s., Yes. Bitter talaga ang sagot. Nyahaha

Anonymous said...

Do people ever tell who you look like a celebrity?
- Ralph Recto? yeah... could be.... Jolo Revilla? Nope! :P

Raft3r said...

doinks, Welcome! Panay bakasyon mo, ah. =)

abie said...

uy gumagawa na sya ng tags...cge, papasahan na kita ng mga tags...

www.myplanetpurple.com
howellabie.blogspot.com
princessbela16.blogspot.com

Big Eyed Gal said...

I'd have to agree with Abie... uuyy gumagawa na...hmpf! mga tags ko di mo ginagawa porke di ako "afam" ba? hahahaha!

Anyway, about your post...can I just say that I won't be driving your car in the near future. Paki wipe-an ng alcohol muna yung steering wheel mo. hehehe! And sana magkatabi ang island natin sa Palawan. :-)

Raft3r said...

abie, 4 the record - hindi sya tag. Ginaya ko lang ang post nya. Kaw talaga!

big_eyed_gal, We missed you last night. Antay kita hanggang antukin nako. Hehe. Pero may sked na daw ang inuman natin. Yahoo!

Anonymous said...

Love the answers!

I too, am guilty of picking my nose while driving.

Thanks for the plug!

Gertrude ;)

Raft3r said...

gertrude, You're a tough act to follow. Enjoy your spring break!

Anonymous said...

Obama? As a concerned citizen-to-be of the US of A, I want to know what Pinoys back in Pinas really think of the upcoming elections over here. No to Hillary, puhleez!

Raft3r said...

chelli, Welcome to The Deadbeat Club. Dedma lang sa mga ordinaryong pinoy ang eleksyon dyan. There are other pressing matters here gaya ng inflation...rice crisis...si GMA...ganyan.