Gertrude, my online buddy, posted this on her blog. It’s called 20 Questions.
I decided to give it a shot.
What is your superpower?
- Raft3r has the innate ability to be indifferent.
Who are you most like in life?
- Jerry Maguire: Good at friendship, bad at intimacy.
Do people ever tell who you look like a celebrity?
- Politician Ralph Recto. I don’t see it. But I’ve been getting that comment a lot, especially during the past election. Methinks Ate Vi would react violently. I would, too. I’m way better looking. Nyahaha. Also local stars Jolo Revilla and a nameless Starstruck kid. Waaah! Raft3r is so common looking!
What are your views on weddings?
- I think it’s great. But it’s not for everyone.
What was the last book you read?
- Do men’s magazines count? Hehe. Seriously, it’s "Pwede Na! The Complete Pinoy Guide To Personal Finance."
Who is your hero?
- Mahatma Gandhi: Live simply that others may simply live.
What are the five songs that would be the soundtrack of your life?
- Free Fallin’ (Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers)
- The Promise (When In Rome)
- Why (Annie Lennox)
- I Get Lonely (Janet)
- I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For (U2)
Have you ever been burned?
What is your worst habit?
- I pick my nose while driving.
What is the best lesson your parents taught you?
- My best friend’s mom told him on his wedding night, “Son, don’t come too soon.” Words to live by, indeed. Would that count? She’s practically family.
What are the three things that hang on your walls?
- Movie poster of Jodie Foster’s Contact (Yes, I’m a geek.)
- An abstract painting from a local artist
- A vanity mirror (which I don’t even use)
Who do you think will actually win the US Presidency?
- Obama. It’s about time they elect an African American for the top post.
Is your bed made right now?
- Surprisingly, yes.
Where would you like to wake up in the morning if you could be anywhere?
Do you do anything creative?
- I can hold my pee for 20 minutes and not feel a thing.
What would you like to be doing in five years if there were no limits to who you could be?
- Purchase a spanking new loft in Global City
- Have my own island in Palawan
- Become the 15th President of the Republic of the Philippines
- Eradicate poverty
- I learned it from Gertrude. It also has a Philippine counterpart. The girls there are a bit freaky, though.
What is really the greatest thing about meeting someone new?
- There is always that thrill of meeting someone for the first time.
If you didn’t have work, would you?
- Travel more and play even harder.
What are you doing to make less of an impact on the Earth?
- I have a growing list of smoke belching vehicles that roam around the metro. I periodically send it to the concerned government agency.
There you have it. Now, it’s your turn. It would be a blast to read yours. Happy Sunday!