Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother

Raft3r’s a momma’s boy and is not afraid to admit it. In fact, I am proud to be one!

What’s wrong with being a momma’s boy, anyway? It’s certainly not a crime to love your mother, right.

Maybe one reason why I have so many failed relationships is that most girls I have been with pale in comparison to my mom.

I think it is safe to assume that my mother would be the only woman I will ever love unconditionally.

Don’t get me wrong, though. My mom and I argue. We fight a lot.

She likes to open my mails and read them. That irritates the hell out of me.

She nags me to clean up my place more often. I happen to like my mess.

She tells me to shave and tuck my shirt in. No one cramps my style.

She says, “I love you.” I reply with a smirk and an agitated look.

My mom is the coolest. Despite my imperfections, she still loves me and accepts me for all that I am.

Happy Mother’s Day, mom! I love you.

16 comments:

abie said...

happy mother's day to tita...

miss na kita dude...

pixie27 said...

ganun talaga raft3r mommy lang talaga natin usually ang makakatanggap ng ugali natin kahit ano pa gawin natin heheheh...Sabi nila ang mapapangasawa mo daw eh parating may similarity din sa mommy mo. Kasi usually ganun ang nangyayari.

Anonymous said...

thanks raft3r! belated happy moms' day to your momma too :)

have a great week!

Raft3r said...

abie, Pucha! Miss ko na ang Pinas!!! Ang Astroplus at Astrovision... Hehe

pixie27, Kung ganon nagger din ang future wifey ko. Hehe

a simple life, Thanks 4 dropping by!

Princess Vien said...

hi raft3r..

hindi pa po aq enrolled.. maybe next week pa.. hehehe..

musta ka naman jan?

Raft3r said...

princess vien, Hehe. So far, so good.

pixie27 said...

Korek baka ganun din mahanap mo hahaha....di mo mapapansin pero baka maging ganun...

Raft3r said...

pixie27, Nyahaha. Be careful of what I wish for, ika nga. Hehe

Anonymous said...

I am so touched and couldn't believe you can write such sweet thoughts for your mom. I'm proud of you, dude.

Miss you.

Payperbiz said...

belated happy mother's day to your mom, den:)

Raft3r said...

anna jimenez, Sabi ko naman sayo I am more than just a pretty face, e. Nyahaha

sonnet's, How was your 1st Mom's Day? I couldn't comment sa wordpress d2. I dunno why. Bawi ako pagbalik ko dyan!

Mishel said...

Aaaw. Thank you, Denoy. Love your post too. I think guys who love their moms and aren't afraid to admit it are pretty cool.

Whoa. I can't believe I just indirectly implied that you're cool. Crazy.

LOL.

I miss you! xoxo

ganns said...

Happy Mom's Day to Tita!

Raft3r said...

mishel, Nyahaha. Of course, I'm cool. I'm way cool. Hehe

ganns, Ke tita din and your lovely wife. Thanks, best friend!

Liz said...

Happy Mom's Day to your mom (again!). Haha. Pano nakita yung old comment ko dito. hehe.

Raft3r said...

liz, Haha. Tagal na natin magkakilala!