Raft3r’s mom is pissed.
Our household help for over two years has abandoned us.
She left without even saying goodbye.
She just packed her things and left in the middle of the night. She took our house keys, too.
Let us examine the reasons why she left our Mali Bay residence:
- We treated her like family.
- She was required to join us for dinner and attend most family functions.
- Her sleeping quarter was air-conditioned and had cable TV.
- She was provided a mobile phone for convenience.
- Salary was above average.
- She took days off whenever she wanted.
Is it too much to expect a little gratitude from someone? Unless you’re Angel Locsin, of course.
Post script: My mom received a love note from our ex-household help yesterday asking for forgiveness.