Lucio Tan’s 8 Secrets To A Happy Life
Philippine Daily Inquirer
First Posted 01:11:00 07/08/2008
1. Work hard to achieve your dreams.
2. Take every opportunity, masama o mabuti (good or bad), as an opportunity to learn and grow.
3. Lead a simple life. Do not live beyond your means.
4. Do away with the very bad Filipino attitude of living on credit, or spending today, earning money tomorrow.
5. Be matipid (frugal); teach the kids the value of saving money and using money wisely.
6. Make sure to pay your debts.
7. Don’t betray other people’s trust.
8. Take care of your parents, your other elders.
I have never been a big fan of Lucio Tan. But his Inquirer article was brilliant. The fact it was a quick read was an added bonus for Raft3r.
Guess I have a lot of things in common with the tax evader.
owss! lot in common daw?
basahin mo nga ulit yun no. 5?!
CM, Teka... Ano nga ba yun number 5? Nyahaha
hirap naman yumaman, nyeta! hahaha it's hard not to live on credit!! grrr!
the fab and the furious, Eto motto ko. It's better to be buried in debt than to be buried six feet under. Panalo, diba? Hehe
impressive. very simple but it really makes sense.
he only missed God in his list.
the dong, Yun nga. Simplicity is always the answer. You're right, though. He left out spirituality.
Frugal? That's me:) Credit? Never heard of:) Take care of your elderly? Ask my parents and they'll tell you how good a daughter I am. There's hope after all:)
sonnet's, You're a good girl. I can tell. =)
It's good to have the cheap thrills on earth but I'd rather have a visa to heaven kaya nagpapakabait ako:)
sonnet's, I'd say amen to that.
raft3r, baka ikaw ang nawawala nyang supling! hehehe
salve, Pwede! Instant billionaire ako! Then I can have my own reality show! Yahoo! Hehe
as in ala truman show or ed tv ?
buti na lang di ka pa billionaire.
9 secrets ni lucio tan, yung isa, be the bff of the current philippine president.
jas, Nyahaha. Hindi. Ala-Star Struck lang. Rainier rules! Hehe
cge pagbutihan mo ha? lalo ng yung #6 hehe.
dalera, Ang hirap kaya. Hehe
Post a Comment