Monday, September 29, 2008

Love At First Sight

The world does look lovelier when your eyesight is not impaired. It’s a good thing Raft3r has 20/20 vision.

I have always been particular with my eyes. At my age, I still don’t wear prescription glasses. I have one for astigmatism. But that doesn’t count.

Raft3r takes a lot of Vitamin A and eats loads of carrots in order to protect my eyesight.

Having perfect vision is an advantage. Certain professions require it - a pilot, for instance. Plus, girl watching is far more enjoyable without the glasses.

However, not everyone is as lucky as Raft3r. Recent studies show that a good majority of us have poor or blurry vision. This disorder is also known as eye floaters.

A high school buddy has cloudy vision, too. Every time he reads, faces the computer, watches television, or drives, my friend gets easily distracted by his eye floaters. This eye disorder adds to his daily stress which makes him more irritable.

Raft3r stumbled upon this great website offering the perfect solution to eye floaters. I quickly told my buddy about the great news. He was delighted.

My friend immediately went online and placed an order. He was always on the prowl for a solution to his eye floaters. The website Raft3r recommended is my buddy’s answered prayer.

The site is easy to navigate and gives very accurate description to the product they are selling. Ordering is a breeze that even a 5 year old kid can do it. My friend’s purchase was delivered on time.

He tried the product right away and his hazy vision was totally gone in as short as seven days. Alas, he found the best solution to his eye discomfort. My buddy finally bid farewell to his eye floaters.

My friend is one happy customer. In fact, he talks about the product all the time. He has nothing but praises for it. He is now a walking advertisement.

To my benefit, my buddy treated me to an expensive steak dinner. Yummy.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

last friday, me, mings and james watched a free concert and then at intermission, the employees had a short modelling wearing a local brand, one of the models look like you. promise! si james nga sabi si denoy oh! or we are just suffering from eye floaters?

Raft3r said...

bestfriend, I'm a model. Yes. Nyahaha

lucas said...

hays... good for you. my vision is already blurry but not that severe. no flashes of light or dark spots. perhaps my blurred vision is due to too much movies and novels... hehehe! thanks for the link :)

Anonymous said...

well, i'm as lucky as rafter, i'm glad i had perfect vision and i really take care of my eyes. pero syempre, i'm 40 na kaya talagang di pwedeng hindi mag reading glass. ;)

Raft3r said...

roneiluke, rn, Ako din mahilig sa pelikula. Pero sa pagbabasa, hindi. Hehe

liza, You don't look a day over 30. =)

lucas said...

ahhh... cinephile ka din pala. audiophile and cinephile ako. i love reading pero hindi pa bookworm. iilan pa lang ang nababasa kong libro.

---

METAPHYSICAL! that was the word! hehehe!

i agree. the more vivid the more you don't want to wake up :)

thanks for the comment... having vivid dreams lately?:)

Raft3r said...

roneiluke, rn, Music & movie lover si Raft3r. Check my older posts. Di na ako nananaginip lately, eh. Lagi pagod. Hehe

Wendy said...

I used to have clear vision too. Lumabo lang nung nagdorm ako. Ang dilim kasi sa dorm and mahilig rin akong magbasa. I have several reading glasses. Lagi ko kasing namimisplace hehe.

Raft3r said...

wendy, Tigilan na kasi ang pagbabasa. Hehe

Anonymous said...

so that's what it's called! unfortunately, i have eyefloaters and i'm only 20! i have very poor eyesight because of video games and umm, sige na nga reading na rin. hahahaha :D

Raft3r said...

carol, Reading kills. Hehe. Seriously, try mo yun product. Mag-endorse ba! Hehe

Anonymous said...

Steak lang pala katapat mo, ha.

Raft3r said...

pete, Alam mo naman ako. Madali ma-bribe. Hehe

Better Than Coffee said...

"bad eyes" run in the family. i'm turning 27 now. goodness the family curse is going to hit me soon. buuhuu.

love,
nobe

www.deariago.blogspot.com

Raft3r said...

nobe, Love is such a strong word. Hehe.