My eyes hurt.
For three straight days, all Raft3r did was watch the first three seasons of Prison Break.
It was the DVD marathon to end all DVD marathons. That’s 57 episodes or 3,420 minutes spent in front of the television.
Here are a few things I learned from Michael Scofield and his crew:
1. Pretty boys are hot jail commodities.
2. It takes 22 episodes to escape from prison, another 22 to be incarcerated again and an additional 12 episodes to escape once more.
3. Panama is not a good place to be a bad boy.
4. Male eyebrow threading is uncool. You get that, Paul Kellerman?
5. SONA has a totally different meaning in Panama.
6. Once a monster, always a monster.
7. Betrayal, double crossing, and backstabbing transcend all race and gender.
8. Problems just keep piling up.
9. A female president is corrupt. GMA, is that you?
10. I will never look at tattoos the same way again.