On board Eva Air bound for SanFo, Raft3r caught snippets of a Thai flick shot in Korea.
A year after that trip, I found a DVD copy of the movie at the local video store.
It's called Hello Stranger.
Here are a few things I learned from this funny Chantavit Dhanasevi/Nuengthida Sophon starrer:
1) You can do a lot of crazy things while visiting a foreign land.
2) Opposites do attract.
3) Reading subtitles can be a daunting task.
4) Korean motels are far more bizarre than their Pinoy counterparts.
5) Regardless of age, gender, and race, relationships are always tumultuous.
6) This is the sappy Asian version of Before Sunrise.
7) When a romantic comedy is done just right, even a hardened cynic like Raft3r can still get giddy.