Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Twelve Days Of Christmas

Since Christmas is the best time to share one's blessings, Raft3r will turn over writing responsibilities to 12 of his most admired bloggers.

For each post in December, I will feature a blogger who has greatly influenced me.

First up is Raft3r's best friend.  

Ganns is a Christian writer and an awesome family man, a far cry from my shadowy image.

----------

You think you know a person. 

I've known Raft3r for 28 years. 

I knew him before he created one of the funniest, most insightful Filipino blogs on the Internet. I knew him before Janet became his wife. (He dated Whitney Houston. And "One Moment in Time" was their song.) I knew him before he became the sexy bitch he is today. I've known him longer than my wife. I knew him before angst, before sarcasm, before pubic hair. 

I've never known him to be an idiot. 

Idiot. (n) A mentally deficient person, or someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way. (Wikipedia) 

What idiot would shut down a site that is entertaining, on-point, and, at times, brilliant? What moron would kill an endeavor that had yet to even reach its maximum potential? 

My list of idiotic morons would run long and hard, but I never thought it would include Raft3r. 

You think you know a person.  

Ganns

32 comments:

gillboard said...

i agree on the idiot thing. ;p

Raft3r said...

gillboard, Takes one to know one siguro. Nyahaha

Visual Velocity said...

Ay,nagka-fling pala kayo ni Ms. Whitney Houston? Anong favorite Whitney song mo? Patay tayo jan. :D

Raft3r said...

visual velocity, Wala. I just found her cute. Hehe

Wendy said...

Part of me thinks you're also an idiot for ending your blog. But I understand that all good things (and bad things din pala haha) must come to an end.

Raft3r said...

wendy, Quit while you're ahead. Ika nga. Hehe

Elsa said...

You are an idiot. LOL

Raft3r said...

elsa, Ganns also said I'm a sexy bitch. Hehe

Anonymous said...

Funny.

Raft3r said...

anonymous, Hehe. Thanks.

pete said...

idiot

Raft3r said...

pete, Word of the day? Hehe

hitokirihoshi said...

Janet then Whitney? oh ikaw na mahilig sa mgagaganda ang boses at black beauty.

mabuhay sa iyo Gann natiis mo si Raft3r ng 28 years. at boto ako sa sinabi mo sa kanya. pero naiintidihan ko naman na yung journey ng pagiging single guy nya kailangan ng wakasan.

ano kaya next title ng blog nya? may kinalaman kaya sa Recto Ave, Cornetto ice cream o kay A....

hohohho

Raft3r said...

hitokirihoshi, Ang laking takot ng nanay ko na mahilig ako sa negra. Nyahaha

Elsa said...

I will really miss your blog.

Raft3r said...

elsa, That's nice. Hehe

Anonymous said...

Sexy bitch?

Raft3r said...

anonymous, Yup. That's me! Nyahaha

Anonymous said...

im your prodigal fan. nagbabalik-loob tapos no more the deadbeat club na pala. but i cant call you IDIOT. sayang.

Raft3r said...

msbolin, We missed you. Welcome back! Hehe

Gorgeous said...

This one’s nice hahhahha!!!!

Raft3r said...

gorgeous, Really? Nyahaha

len said...

I like this! Best friend mo nga talaga si Ganns. He knows when to pull the trigger on you, idiot. :)

Raft3r said...

len, He's the bigger idiot. Hehe

eden said...

idiot ka nga, why you will shut down your blog..hehehe

Raft3r said...

eden, Masarap naging idiot kaya! Hehe

pete said...

matagal na namin alam na idiot ka

Raft3r said...

pete, Kahit ako din naman! Nyahaha

Anonymous said...

feeling ko ginagawa nya to para maging legend yung tipong sasabihin ng mga dating bloggers, ay i know this fantastic blog, but it's offline now - yung mga ganun nyahaha

Raft3r said...

prinsesamusang, Nyahaha. I never thought of it that way. Nagawa nga yan. Hehe

Anonymous said...

Idiot? Bwahahaha

Raft3r said...

anonymous, Sino? Hehe