Visual Velocity is probably one of Raft3r's oldest online buddies.
He's been hanging out in The Deadbeat Club since Year One.
Not only is Visual Velocity a movie expert, he is also a connoisseur of the arts and everything fancy.
Yes, the man has class.
In short, he is Raft3r's exact opposite.
10 Things We Love About Denoy
1. He writes witty, bite-size blog posts. They're perfect for people on the go.
2. He's loaded. Check out his DVD collection.
3. He's very loyal. He's still a Janet Jackson fan long after the latter's career went down hill.
4. He's very techie. Apple loves him very much.
5. He may forgive, but he never forgets. It's been 10 years since a starlet from the Kapuso channel jump shipped to its rival channel. He hasn't forgiven her.
6. He's honest (a.k.a. tactless). He'll say what he feels like saying.
7. He's never sentimental. The only time he got emotional was when his car got stolen.
8. He'll always be the poster boy of anti-piracy. Bootlegs make him cringe.
9. He's the perpetual bachelor. He won't be contributing to the world's overpopulation problem. Mother Nature is very impressed.
10. He has good taste. He likes Marian Rivera.