Thursday, August 7, 2008

Fools Like Me

Being the control freak that I am, I have started to pack my things last week.

I know. 

Raft3r will still be here for a good two months. But I can't help it. I wanted to see if all the stuff I bought so far would all fit in my four bags.

Raft3r is will not tolerate excess baggage charges in the airport. No way.

This is where we're at right now.

Raft3r bought a bigger laptop bag, the backpack kind. It can hold a lot of stuff. So I put in Victoria's Secrets undies for my ladies back home. Shirts followed. I piled them up one by one. There's space left for more goodies. Excellent. That makes for one of my two hand carries.

The other is my mail bag and is now overflowing with DVDs and CDs. Raft3r's not complaining.

The two checked in luggages are my large CK duffle bag and my small Benetton trolley. 

My colleagues have all bought new and bigger luggages. Raft3r refuses to do the same.

The duffle bag now contains lotions, children's clothes and jeans, two ladies bag, a beach bag, toys. It's quite heavy. The trolley is still bare. Raft3r plans to put in all my old things there.

With all the packing, Raft3r realized he needs to stop shopping. Seriously. I must stop.

Maybe just one more DVD purchase. Please.

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

OC ka nga, hehehe. Perfectionist... Tyical Taurean ... Excited ka ata masyado pag-uwi, hahaha. Yung date natin nina Omna pagbalik mo dito, don't forget. Make sure you have enough space for the pasalubong you have for me hehehe. See you next month! Mwah!

Raft3r said...

jella, Nyahaha. Ok!

Payperbiz said...

Den, just make sure you have a seat on the plane. Baka naman bagahe mo na lang ang makakasakay niyan, hehe:)

Raft3r said...

sonnet's, Hehe. Bahala na si Batman!

Anonymous said...

how does one stop from shopping? =P already added you on our links =)

Anonymous said...

LOL But you're still bringing home my CDs, right? LOL

Can't wait til you get home, bro. Two months pa kamo?

Anonymous said...

meron ri ba para sa akin sa mga pasalaubong mo jan? :) hehehe
just kidding dennis!
tama lang yan, better prepared than having to leave some of ur stuff behind! yikes =)

Anonymous said...

nyah, i don't know what happened. i am 'name'.. hehehe

Raft3r said...

carol, Thanks. I'll add you when I get back in the hotel.

ganns, Oo. 3rd week of Sept dyan na ako PI.

name, Better safe than sorry. Hehe

mitzi, Nyahaha. That explains everything.

Wendy said...

Uy ang sipag mo magshop even for other peeps hehehe. Well, I'm sure kasya pa kahit 10 dvds sa trolley mo so buy more na.

Anonymous said...

niiiiiice. you never cease to amaze me.

...at magandang segue ko yan to ask you na kung me makita ka naman na august ish ng Vanity Fair (yung Bright Young Hollywood ang cover), kahit saan man jan, kindly grab one for me? my subscription was delayed for two weeks, no one wants to point me to where it is now, at naku feeling ko ninakaw yun sa post office. kainis!!!

yun lang. just venting. :(

Raft3r said...

wendy, I'm putting all my DVDs sa hand carry. Baka masira pag checked in, e. Hehe

yummy friend, Consider it done. Daan ako Barnes bukas just 4 you.

pixie27 said...

raft3r ibalik bayan box mo na yan para marami ka pa mabili...forex $65 lang to manila hehehe...

Raft3r said...

pixie27, You're back. Forex? Mahanap nga yan. Yun LBC d2 sa Baltimore $80, e.

escape said...

are dvds cheaper there?

Raft3r said...

the dong, Pa-iba iba din. Depende pag sale. But I normally buy the dvds na hindi locally available.

Anonymous said...

obvious naman na puro dvds na binibili mo eh.

Raft3r said...

pete, Pasensya na. Adik ako. Hehe

Anonymous said...

mag pa ship ka na lang, para mas convenient.yun nga lang one month bago makarating dito

Coriander Dreams said...

Good luck with that extra baggage! At least to the US it is done in Pieces hindi mashado Kgs. :)

But still, having stayed there that long, I bet you will go excess.. Hehe. Oh well, ur a boy so maybe you wont go over the limit!

Raft3r said...

bestfriend, May darating na LBC na d2 this week. Hehe

coriander dreams, I don't shop 4 myself kasi. Puro DVDs lang. Hehe. Pero ang dami ko pinamili 4 my nieces back home. Puro toys pa!

Crab Cakes said...

guilty as charged. hehe

Raft3r said...

crab cakes, May LBC pa tayo nyan, ha. Hehe