Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Lie That Matches The Furniture

Raft3r was invited to a housewarming party in Virginia over the weekend.

My friend just moved in to her newly purchased condominium unit in the downtown district. I couldn’t say congratulations to her without feeling envious.

We used to be neighbors back home and both planned on landing high paying jobs in the States. She pursued her dreams and I chickened out. That is very typical Raft3r behavior.

Her two bedroom unit's huge. There were at least 20 people in the party and we still had enough space for a sumo wrestling match, if we wanted to hold one.

My friend took me for a tour of the place. 

Raft3r went crazy for her modern furniture. The white sofa in her living room looked like the one featured in Wacko Jacko’s Scream video. It’s the coolest thing. I wanted to take it home with me.

My friend must have a thing for modern furniture. Every bit of fixture in her condo is contemporary. Raft3r never thought modern furniture can be so appealing.

It’s final. Once I get my own place, everything will be contemporary.

So as not to appear too enthusiastic, I secretly photographed all the nice fixtures.

After spending an entire day in my friend's condo, Raft3r is now a big fan of modern furniture, as well.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love furnitures.

Raft3r said...

pete, Mahilig ka talaga sa bahay!

Payperbiz said...

Ganda ah, chic and classy:) It's nice to come home to a place that reflects your personality. That's why it pays to be picky with your furniture:)

Raft3r said...

sonnet's, Sa Dapitan daw dami astiging pambahay!

Anonymous said...

masarap mag decorate ng sariling condo pero mahal

Raft3r said...

bestfriend, Afford mo naman kaya! Iba na ang mayaman!

Payperbiz said...

I heard kapatid:)

Raft3r said...

sonnet's, My friends swear by it.

Wendy said...

Love the chairs, couches and beds. Hay pano ba yumaman hehehe.

Raft3r said...

wendy, Mag-asawa ng mayaman! Hehe

Anonymous said...

malapit kami sa dapitan.

Raft3r said...

pete, Oo nga pala. Pag may condo na tayo. Punta tayo dyan! Hehe